Saturday 31 October 2015

Top Five Nude Lips For Autumn|Winter

My favourite season is in full swing now and it's normally around this time of year that I would be turning to my deep, dark and vampy shades. However, I have surprised myself and stuck more to the nude shades on my lips and I have been loving it! 


The lastest edition to my collection and the darkest nude in this line up. On my lips this has a very slight grey undertone which I love! I thought that it might be slightly too dark for me to get away with but I have fully embraced the 90s brown lip revival with this shade!

I tried for months to get this and everytime I went to Superdrug and Boots it was always out of stock. I finally found one and I'm so glad I did. It's a very natural and flattering shade which looks great on occasion. 

The only non matte in my Top Five is this little beauty. With a beautiful formula, it is a slighter warmer nude and is almost a my lips but better colour. Its not overly shiny but more satin in finish which only adds to the beauty of it.

This is a shade I don't hear too much about in the blogging world, but it really deserves a bit more recognition. This is a paler nude than I would normally go for, but oh my it looks lovely. Another matter shade, but this one is very creamy. It's also my choice when you want to look extra glam without having too much colour.

For everyday, when I want something ice and easy to wear this is my choice. A milky beige shade which looks so pretty with a bronze smokey eye. It makes my lips look very healthy and full which I love, and the lasting power is just incredible!

I'll definitely be sharing my favourite deep shades for this season too but for now I'm definitely in the nude lip party.

1 comment:

  1. MAC Honeylove looks like such a lovely nude shade :) Definitely giving it a swatch on my next trip to MAC! :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird / Win a MAC lipstick on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x