Sunday 31 May 2015

Sunday Share #2

Having a day off on a Sunday is quite a rarity for me, especially having to work in travel retail, so I really have enjoyed making the most of today before being back at work tomorrow. This week, I've had a really time as I got to spend it with some loved ones enjoying a few days away. So here is what I've been up to this week...



Happy Thoughts...
1: Family Time Last weekend, I travelled back to Leeds to spend some time in my home town at my parents house. It was so lovely to spend some time with the family in a place that makes me incredibly happy. Although I do this quite often, it's something that always makes me feel content.
2: Holidays In 22 days time, Olly and I will be flying off to Madrid for four days. European City breaks are something that we both love and try to do as much as possible. Although I have been to Spain quite a lot over the years, Madrid is a new destination for us both. So, I have obviously been shopping much more than I actually need to and have tons of new things.
3: Making Changes This isn't a hugely important change but I have had a quite a big change in th hair department. After having long dark hair for a number of years, I now have a choppy mid length balayage, which I am absolutely in love with. It feels so refreshing to have a fresh hair do, and makes me put more effort in when styling it.

This Weeks Loves...
Following on from my effort to read more, I have just finished reading The Island by Victoria Hislop. If you haven't read this, I really can't recommend it enough. It's such a sad tale that is beautifully written, and really does make you use all of your senses thanks to the fabulous descriptions. I can't wait to pick up the next one in the series.
A little ashamedly I have been indulging in quite a bit of reality TV, mainly Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Say Yes To The Dress. I'm becoming slightly obsessed with both, and will probably need an intervention sometime soon. 

How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x