Friday 15 May 2015

Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Palette

A couple of weeks ago I posted my April Favourites, and included in that post was the Iconic Pro 2 Palette from Makeup Revolution. I realised after that post went up that I hadn't actually dedicated a post to this beautiful palette, so here it is.

Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Swatches

Back when Makeup Revolution launched their Iconic Pro Palettes they were almost immediately added to my basket. A first I did only purchase the Iconic Pro 1, which is one of my current most used palettes, but temptation go the better of me and a couple of days later, I purchased this one too.
It has a beautiful mix of mattes and shimmers, with a lovely smooth formula that glides on the lid with ease. I've found that with a primer I can get around 8 hours wear out of these which is fantastic as I very rarely wear my makeup for longer than that anyway. 

Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Swatches


Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Swatches

Paper  - A yellow toned neutral shade which is lovely for all over the lid
Chase - Warm, tan shade which is lovely in the crease
Smooth - An almost plummy brown 
New-Tral - A pinky/peach shade with tons of pigmentation
One Way - A mid tone purple, which is a little drier in texture to others
New Rules - A bright navy blue shade which sadly lacks in pigmentation
Grey Day - A creamy grey which is lovely for a soft smokey eye
Sudden - A true matte black
Only - Icy Shimmery white, aka the most perfect inner corner highlight
Silk - The shimmer version of Paper, it looks lovely all over the lid
Awaken - A warm Golden tone
New Day - Bright bronze shade which is perfect for a quick wash of colour
Steal-er - A deeper bronze which looks stunning with a tan
Echo - A true and bright silver 
Ambition - An olive green with golden simmer, such a beautiful colour
Faith - A deep chocolatey brown with red/gold shimmer

All of the shades are just lovely and all have a beautiful formula except from One Way and New Rules which were much drier than the other shades. I would say that the shimmers perform a little better than the mattes but that is nothing unusual. 

If you don't already have this palette then you definitely need it. You can pick this up for the tiny price of £6.99 from both Makeup Revolution and Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x