Thursday 22 January 2015

Wintery Day By The Sea | OOTD

I love the extremely cold weather, I think there's something so fresh about it. One of my favourite things to do in the winter time, is go and spend the day on the coast. I love doing this in the summer too but nothing beats the fresh sea air in winter. 

Last week, Olly and I took a trip to Kent to visit his family. We went for the most amazing pub lunch in Deal, which has the most stunning coastline. Pretty pastel beach huts lined the pebble beach, and there was almost no one around so it really was very peaceful. I made sure that I wrapped up nice and cosy but still wanted to look as though I had made some sort of effort.  I thought that it would be nice to share with you  my Outfit Of The Day.

Basic Black Leggings: New Look
Tan Leather Boots: River Island
Bag: Marc B

This is pretty munch what I've been wearing all winter because it's so cosy and warm. I also loved doing this outfit of the day, so expect to see more of them in the coming months.
What have been your winter clothing staples?

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've styled this! Blanket wraps are definitely one of my staples this season - I've got this one in green! x

    Lisa
    http://lovefrom-lisa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much lovely, I've had my eye on the green one for a while now so I might have to make a little purchase :) xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x