Friday 16 January 2015

Sephora Face Complexion Brush

Back in the summer, on one of my trips to France, I had a mental shopping list of everything that I needed wanted to buy in Sephora. Naturally, I went a little overboard and ended up buying  quite a few thing that definitely were not on my list, but were items that I was adamant I had to have. The Sephora Face Complexion Brush was one of them, and let me tell you that it really is a little gem.


I had been on the look out for a cleansing brush for a long time, but could never quite justify some of the high prices of the ones that were on my wish list. I was also a little wary of spending that much money, just in case it did absolutely nothing at all for my skin. Luckily this was only around the 6 Euro mark, so I just chucked it in my basket. 



To incorporate this into my cleansing routine, I use my regular Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm to remove the main bulk of my makeup. After this, I apply a little of my beloved La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel to my face and start to work it into the skin with this brush. It is definitely a match made in Sephora heaven. The brush helps to easily distribute the product around my face and get into all those difficult knooks and crannys, like around the nose area. It isn't at all too abrasive on my skin, which is something that I was worried about. Once I've finished, a quick rinse and it's done. I'll deep clean this once a week with my makeup brushes and it cleans like a dream. 

I'm head over heels in love with this brush and it has become a staple in my skin care routine. You can find this on the Sephora website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x