Saturday 10 January 2015

Lush Sakura Bath Bomb

There's something so lovely about going into Lush and picking up a couple of bath time treats. Knowing that whatever I use in the bath, it's going to be so relaxing, is a thought that regularly gets me through the day. On my last visit to my nearest store, I made sure that along with a few firm favourites, I picked up some product that I hadn't yet tried.

lush sakura bath bomb japanese flower blossom bathtime

Sakura bath bomb instantly caught my eye and so I popped it straight in my basket. It looks exactly like the giant gobstoppers that were popular when I was a kid. Pale pink in colour with a speckled blue outer, it definitely is aesthetically pleasing. This bath bomb shares it's scent with Rub Rub Rub shower scrub, which is also a favourite product of mine so this was definitely going to be a winner for me. The main scent is very citrusy which filled my bathroom and lingered on my skin for a good few hours. 
Other than the scent there was no change to my bath water, it was just a touch more cloudy than usual. I was a little bit disappointed because the bright pink and blue speckles looked like they would add a bit of fun to the tub. My skin felt a little softer after using this but not as much as other bath bombs from Lush, so a little moisturiser was a must after this.

I'm not too sure that I would repurchase this as I think that there are much nicer products from Lush. You can purchase this here from their website, or from a Lush Store for £3.35.

2 comments:

  1. I like this, but it isn't my favourite. There are quite a few Lush products I always go back too, though I also like trying new things too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, there are always products that I will go back to time after time.
      xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x