Sunday 16 November 2014

Sephora Metamorphosis Exfoliating Powder

A couple of months back, when I took a trip to France, a trip to Sephora was inevitable. Obviously I spent far too much money on items that I didn't need but the feeling of guilt went away after approximately thirty seconds. I have been wanting to update my skincare routine for a while so I was on the look out for new items in their skincare section when this caught my attention.


Sephora Metamorphosis Exfoliating Powder is housed in a plastic pot with a screw top lid. The plastic is quite thick, making it perfect for travel as it is definitely durable. There is also a "shake top" so that you can control how much powder you use. Being in a clear plastic container, it also makes it easy to see exactly how much you have left.

The powder is finely milled but still abrasive enough to make skin silky smooth. Despite being abrasive it doesn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable, unlike other facial exfoliators. This can be used daily if mixed with your regular cleanser, but I tend to use it once or twice a week on it's own for a more intense scrub. I shake a little bit into my hand, mi with a tiny bit of water, massage into my face and then wipe with a warm flannel. Soft skin in one easy step. 

Although I bought this in France, it is available on the Sephora website, here.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh that looks interesting. I need to do a sephora order some time xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x