Sunday 31 August 2014

Simple Face of the Day and Crazy Lioness Hair

Ahh it feels nice to be back blogging. 
A few weeks ago, I went for cocktails with my bestie, who is also my bridesmaid, for a good catch up and a few mojitos. I just so happened to get a little selfie crazy and thought that I would share with you my Face of the Day as I really liked the way my makeup turned out, and my hair was actually playing ball. 
So here are all the details...


Base:
Witch Anti Blemish Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
ELF Tone Correcting Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion
Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
MAC Quite Natural Paintpot for brows

Lips:
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick

Face:
Look Beauty Blusher in Sculpt
Bourjois Java Rice Powder

Hair styled with GHDs and Redken Wind Blown Dry Finishing Spray
I really love this look, and have been wearing it pretty much non stop all of august. I'm all over the big bouncy, lioness hair at the minute as it's so easy to do and lasts for at least two days. Great hair style for lazy girls like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x