Tuesday 1 April 2014

Sleek Blush By 3 Californ.I.A

As spring has well and truly graced us with its beautiful presence, I've been raiding my collection for all the corals and peaches in preparation for more sun. If we actually get some decent sun this year then it will be a miracle! however, we can sill embrace the spring/summer prettiness, and this product from Sleek is no exception.
Back when the new shades of Blush By 3 were released, I was first in the queue, much like I am with most Sleek releases and I was really impressed. The one that I will be showing you today is the Blush By 3 in Californ.I.A.




Sleek blushes are famously pigmented. So much so that I would go as far as saying that these are really the only blushes that you will ever need. Lets face it though, us beauty bloggers will never, ever stick to that, and will continue to buy makeup like it's a matter of life death. ALLTHEMAKEUP! I digress, this particular offering is a trio of beautiful cream blushes, all with a coral/orange base to them. One swipe of these across your cheeks gives a beautiful flush of colour, but then can be worn sheer or built up all depending on your personal preference. Lets get onto the shades shall we?

Newport Peach is a pink/coral hybrid that has a slight shimmer to it and will suit all skin tones. This one reminds me of a cream version of Fleur power from MAC, so if you like that, you will love this!
The Surf is a cross between a frost and lustre finish and was one that I wasn't sure I would like. However, this is a very subtle shade that will be perfect for those "no makeup" makeup days. It would also make a stunning highlighter on those with a darker skin tone.
The final shade, OC is my favourite of the trio. The soft coral shade is perfect to pair with a tan or to add some colour to the face. It has been my go to blush for the past few weeks now, paired with a bit of bronzer and blended out it creates a lovely fresh look.

I've found that these typically wear for around 6-8 hours before any signs of fading occur, which is pretty amazing and it's rare that I wear makeup for much longer than that anyway. If you layer these under a powder blush then you will a vibrant shade that will last even longer! I have been loving this so far, if you hadn't guessed from my rave review, and I'm certain that it will be my go to all summer.

You can purchase this from Boots, Superdrug and Sleek Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x