Tuesday 18 March 2014

The Life In Letters Tag

First of all, apologies that I haven't been blogging much this week, but I've just started a new job and have been pretty worn out this week.Who knew that starting a new job would tire me out so much?! Anyway, today's post is The Life In Letters Tag, which I've seen popping up on quite a few lovely blogs but for the life of me I can't find who ever created it. If it was you, feel free to let me know and I'll credit you :). I love tags like this as it allows for readers to get to know the person behind the post. Let's get started...

A is for Australia. Me and Olly are in the process of planning to go there for our Honeymoon. Olly has always wanted to go there and I've always wanted to travel, so it just seems like the perfect destination for us both.

B is for Blogging. This is pretty obvious but it really is a huge part of my life. I love doing it, I've met so many wonderful friends and it's the only hobby I've ever stuck to!

C is for Camping. Ok this one might be a bit of a let down because I actually hate camping and will never do it again my life. However, the first break that me and Olly went on together was a week camping in Scarborough, so I do feel a little sentimental about it.

D is for Dogs. I just love Dogs. I'm trying as hard as I can to persuade Olly to let me have a dog. I love going back to my mum and dads to see my little bundle of fluff.

E is for Elephants. My favourite animal ever and another part of our Honeymoon. Before Australia, we are hoping to visit Thailand and spend a day visiting an Elephant sanctuary to help look after them, something which I have always wanted to do.

F is for Friends. Both in the literal and TV show sense. I have some amazing friends that I could trust with my life and wouldn't be where I am without them. The TV show also happens to be one of my all time faves!

G is for George. My not so little brother. Despite there being an age gap of almost 6 years, he towers over me at nearly 6foot. He really is my best friend and I'm so proud of the young man he has become.

H is for Harry Potter. From the very first book I was a fan and I can remember being in awe when our Year 4 teacher read COS to us at story time.

I is for Indecisive. I am literally the worst person to come to when a decision needs to be made. I hate making them and always worry about making the wrong one.

J is for Jackson. The aforementioned bundle of fluff. My absolute pride and joy. I miss my little Shih Tzu so much since moving out, but going back to my parents I get plenty of cuddles from him.

K is for Katie. Need I say more?

L is for Leeds. My hometown. My most favourite place on Earth. I always feel so comfortable when I'm back home and love nothing more than hearing a good old Leeds accent. 

M is for Makeup. The main reason for starting this blog. I just love it and obviously own far too much of it. That won't stop me buying anymore though!

N is for Novels. I could not manage with out a good few novels. I think nothing beats getting settled down, with some chocolate and a cup of tea, then losing myself in a good book.

O is for Oliver. At the risk of sounding soppy, I couldn't do a tag post about my life without including him in it. I still can't believe that we are engaged after spending 5 wonderful years together. I can't wait to become his wife.

P is for Planning. I have always been one to plan things. I hate just winging it as it makes me nervous and I like knowing what is going to happen.

Q is for Quotes. I love reading inspirational quotes and it's one of the ways I help my anxiety. When I was diagnosed at the age of 13 it was something that was suggested to me and I've never looked back. It has been such a help to me.

R is for Reality TV. I know, I know, it's some of the worst shows out there. However, it is definitely my guilty pleasure especially constructed ones such as TOWIE and MIC.

S is for Spanish. The most beautiful language in the world! From a really young age when I started to learn the language I knew that I was in love with. I was determined to become fluent, and I did that finally three years ago.

T is for Travel. This has always been a big part of my life. I love going to new places and experiencing different cultures. I love it so much, I chose to do my degree in Tourism Management.

U is for University. Hands down this was the most amazing experience of my life! If you're going to uni this, I am so utterly jealous of you. If you're thinking of going to uni then let me tell you it really is worth it, but feel free to ask me any questions if you wish :)

V is for Volver. I was struggling to know what to pick for this letter but then I remembered my favourite Spanish film. Volver is pretty good and even if you don't understand the language, it's worth watching with the subtitles on.

W is for World. I think that this planet is such a beautiful place and there are so many amazing things to see and do. It's my dream and my goal to travel the world one day.

X is for X-Rays. I've seen this answer on quite a few peoples versions of this, but I couldn't put anything else. I have had so many X-Rays over the years as a result of my respiratory condition, they are pretty much the norm to me now. 

Y is for You. Without all of you, I would probably have given up with this blog a long time ago. I love interacting with you all on Twitter, and reading other blog posts from you lovely lot.

Z is for Zzzzzz. Who doesn't love sleep? My favourite feeling in the world is getting all snuggled up in bed on a night time. Nothing quite beats it. 

Well, if you have lasted this long then you deserve a round of applause and a very strong cocktail! If you have completed this tag then I would love to see it so feel free to link it below. I Tag all of my lovely readers to do this tag also.

Don't forget to my Blog Birthday Giveaway Here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x