Tuesday 4 March 2014

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY RL!

WAHOOOOO! If you haven't guessed by my in yer' face title, then today is my blog's 2nd birthday! This really is a big deal for me because when I started I thought it would be something I did a few times and then forgot about. How wrong was I?! Blogging has become such a passion of mine and I've loved every single second of it! The #bbloggers community is so wonderful and lovely, that it feels like just one big family, and one that I'm very pleased to be a part of.


To celebrate, I will be posting a giveaway tomorrow, and I'm quite excited as I haven't hosted a giveaway for a long time! 
A great big huge thankyou to all of you for reading and following, I really appreciate every single one of you! Here's to many more Blog Birthdays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x