Thursday 6 February 2014

RL on YouTube!

It's finally happened! I put myself on YouTube! After watching a lot of my favourites on there for a while, and seeing some of my most loved bloggers enter the video world, I thought it was about time that I did too! I'm hoping that I will love filming videos as much as I do blogging, and that it will be something that becomes a big part of my life. At the minute, I don't have great lighting or a great editing software bud I've tried my best with it, and hopefully I will learn more long the way :)

I would love it if you could show my channel some loving and subscribe, which you can do here :) 

If you're on YouTube, feel free to leave your links/channel names below and I'll subscribe. I love finding new favourites on there :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of YouTube. I'm at youtube.com/abotat90 if you want to check me out x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x