Friday 17 January 2014

Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream

You would be forgiven for thinking, from the title of this post, that this post is about skincare. Trust me, I was a little baffled too when I first saw this product. It's actually a hair product. I've been using this or a while now, so I thought it was about time that I shared my thoughts with you. 

Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream* is a little tube of hair heaven. It uses 7 natural plant extracts which nourish your hair. The basic idea behind it is that it enhances the natural healthiness of your hair, by giving softer, smoother and shinier hair (alliteration at its best). The plant extract that it uses are Calendula, Sage, Burdock, Willow, Soybean, Rosemary, and Althea. all of these pull together to create hydrating and replenishing properties. It does sound a little bit sciency to me, but so far this blend of ingredients has been working wonders for my hair. 
Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream


Before I started using this, I avoided leave-in hair products like the plague, mainly because I was worried that I would be left with a greasy mess of hair. So, it's fair to say that I was more than a little wary about trying this. I really shouldn't have worried at all because it just made my so silky soft. I shampooed and conditioned as normal, and then once my hair was towel dried, I applied a pea sized amount through the mid lengths and ends of my hair followed by my usual styling. I have never had hair as soft. It's simply amazing. It is suggested that this is the ideal product for those with dry hair but I have slightly oily hair and this still worked just fine.

I really would recommend this to anyone who is looking for softer and shinier hair because this really does work. I'm a convert to leave-in hair products now! You can purchase this from FeelUnique for £13.50.
Have you tried Phyto products? What is your hair must have?

*Gift from Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x