Tuesday 10 December 2013

BLOG SALE!

I've been wanting to do a blog sale for a really long time, but never actually got round to it. After having a search through my collection, I thought that now was a great time and I would prefer these go to a new home, rather than just sit in my drawers.

If you see something that you want, either leave a comment below with your PayPal email and I'll send you an invoice, or send me an email to retrolove17@hotmail.co.uk :)

Guidelines:
1: UK Buyers only.
2: All items are sold on a first come first served basis.
3: All items will be posted second class at a cost of £2.50 with 50p per additional item.
4: Items will be posted within 5 working days of payment being received, and proof of postage will be obtained.
5: Items will only be held for 24 hours, after that it goes back on sale.
6: PayPal only. When paying with PayPal, please make sure you mark the payment as gift so that PayPal fee's are avoided :)
7: Please research before you buy, as swatches are readily available on the internet for all to see. I cannot be held responsible if something does not live up to you expectations.
8: Also, please be aware that the last posting day for Christmas is the 18th December, so whilst I will try to get it to you as quick as possible, I can't guarantee that it will get to you before Christmas.
Finally, feel free to ask any questions about any of the products that you see. I am more than happy to provide extra information for you.

Happy Shopping :)


MAC Mineralize Duo Eyeshadow in Family Silver, used twice still domed £5.00
MAC Eyeshadow in Coquette, used twice £5.00


Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Electrum. Swatched Once £4.00 SOLD
Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Never. Swatched Once £4.00


OCC Lip Tar in Pennyroyal. Used 3-4 times. £5.00
Look Beauty Lip Slick in Powder Puff. Used once £2.00


MAC Skinsheen Bronzer Stick in Gilty Bronze. Swatched once and caught really slightly as I was taking the photo but no damage done to product. £7.00
Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Create. Swatched once £7.00


Percy and Reed Finishing Polish 100ml. Brand New. £3.00


REN Rose Otto Body Wash. 50ml Travel Size. Brand New £3.00
St.Tropez Instant Glow Face Lotion. 50ml. Used Once £4.00 SOLD
Lush Solid Perfume in Tuca Tuca. Used 3 times £2.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x