Monday 4 November 2013

October Favourites

October was such an amazing month for me! I was away in Mexico for two weeks which was just an incredible holiday and I'll be sharing a post all about it with you soon. Due to my holiday, some of my favourites might seem a little strange for this time of year, but they were perfect for whilst I was in the sweltering heat! So, here are my favourite products for October...

Can I just apologize for the terribleness of this photo? The bad weather is making taking photos near on impossible, and this was the best of a bad bunch! 

Hawaiian Tropic Body Butter After Sun:
This was an absolute god send on holiday. My skin gets so dry when I've been out in the sun so I used to apply this everywhere and make sure that skin was nourished. The after sun element in it was a lovely touch as it soothed my skin after a day of sun and meant that I wasn't uncomfortable.

Bourjois Bronzing BB Cream:
Since getting a little tan, my foundation has been far to light and my skin hasn't needed much coverage at all. I've been applying this really lightly with Real Techniques Buffing Brush, and I love the finish that it gives. It looks so natural, and it's gel consistency blends effortlessly into my skin. Win!

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle:
I'm pretty sure that most people have heard of this, but long story short, it's the most perfect highlighter that has ever graced the beauty world! It looks beautifully natural and is one of those suit all shades! This hasn't been out of my makeup bag for a good few weeks now!

Rimmel Scandaleyes eye crayon in Bad Girl Bronze:
Everyone loves a product that does it all. This eye crayon gives me everything I look for in an eye colour. I love bronze shades and have been wearing them all month! This can be used as an all over colour, a liner or as a base. Add lashing of black mascara and you have a fool proof smokey eye.

Sleek Matte Me in Fandango Purple:
Matte lips are having a bit of a moment and these are certainly my favourite matte lip products. Fandango purple has been my go to for a while now as it's such a stunning colour and there really is nothing like it on the market at the minute. Easy stand out lips in just one swipe, thanks to it's amazing formula.

Swarzkopf Osis+ Shape Shifter:
I've been having a hair disaster for a while now (something that I will go into in another post), and I haven't been able to use many products. This one thought has been just about the only one that I can use. I have extremely thick hair and this is the only product that will add texture to my hair and give an acceptable "just got out of bed" look.

So those are my favourite products for October. I'm going to try and remember to do a favourites post every month. What have been your favourite products recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x