Saturday 16 November 2013

Festive Favourites Tag!

I'm getting pretty excited right about now as it's coming up to my favourite time of year. I absolutely bloody love Christmas, as I'm sure most people do. There's always such a lovely atmosphere around and everyone seems in such a great mood. I thought I would share with you my 10 favourite things to do around the festive season and make it into a tag! Oh, and feel free to use my image below if you do this tag :)

Festive Christmas Snow Winter Landscape Retro Love RetroLove Blog bbloggers Festivities


1: Visit Christmas Markets. Everything from the smells to the people, I just love them. There's nothing like getting wrapped up warm, having a Bratwurst and drinking a few Steins with friends.

2: Shopping for Christmas decorations. Everything from little boutiques to garden centers. I love looking at cute little trinkets and standout pieces. I try and buy one new item every year so that in years to come I will have something to look back on.

3: Ice Skating. I love Ice Skating. I know that you can do it all year round at indoor rinks, but there's just something so lovely about going around Christmas time.

4: Watching Christmas Films. Do I need to say more? My favourites are Elf, Miracle on 34th Street, The Santa Claus, and Snow Dogs.

5: Baking. Ever since I was a kid, me and my mum would always make the Christmas cake together, and then we would do Yule Logs and Cupcakes. Now that I've moved out, I still like to do some baking but none of the high maintenance stuff though!

6: Wrapping Presents. By far my most favourite thing to do. Not only do I find it extremely relaxing, but I think it's so much fun and allows you to be as creative as you like. When wrapping is taking place, the boyfriend is shipped off into the other room otherwise he just gets in the way haha!

7: Gift Sets. My favourite aisle in Boots  around this time of year is the gift set aisle. Brands really do knock it out of the park when it comes to Christmas Gift Sets.

8: Knitwear. Cosy and Stylish is great. What's even better is that they hide a multitude of sins. Another mince pie anyone?

9: Cold Weather. I know that this is quite a strange one to have but I love when it gets bitterly cold. It really makes it feel seasonal and it's just another excuse to wear one of the hundreds of scarves I have. But no rain please!

10: Festive Drinks. Yes Starbucks and Costa, I'm looking at you. I always love the festive drinks that they bring out for winter, and every year I'm torn between which is my must drink!

So there it is! My 10 festive favourites! I tag all of my lovely readers to do this tag too, as I would loev to see what your top 10 are. If you do complete this tag, feel free to tweet me the link @RetroLoveBeauty and I'll retweet it for you :)

Hope you enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this little list is so cute! I can't wait to go to the Christmas markets and have lots of festive drinks! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks lovely :) festive drinks are my weakness! X

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x