Friday 8 November 2013

Christmas 2013 Tag

Ahhh the "C" Word. CHRISTMAS! I absolutely love this time of year. I noticed a few weeks ago that the very lovely Georgina from MakeupPixi3 created this lovely tag. I have to say, I don't think that I have never been this excited for a tag post. Ever. So, without further ado, let's get on with it...

Image Courtesy of MakeupPixi3 

Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I love a real tree. It's all we had as a kid. They just smell so lovely and look beautiful in any room. However, now that I've moved out and living in an apartment, we have a synthetic tree. It does look just as nice as a real one but it definitely misses something.

You're in a Coffee Shop, it's December, what do you pick up?
I will more than likely order a Caramel Hot Chocolate with whipped cream. I just love it so much! However, this week I had a Gingerbread Hot Chocolate and I have never tasted anything quite like it. Definitely a repurchase!

What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
On our tree we have red, gold and green. Those are the main colors throughout our whole apartment. This year I bought a few little decorations whilst we were in Mexico that are completely different to our regualr colour scheme, but I have decided that each year we will buy something different for the tree and then in years to come, we will have a selection of little trinkets that will mean something to the both of us.

Giving or Receiving?
Everybody loves to rip open presents on Christmas morning, but I have to say I definitely prefer giving. I just love seeing people's faces when they open my gift. It makes all the hours fighting through crowds and crazy shoppers worth it.

To Mince Pie or not to Mince Pie?
NO! I hate them! I always have. My boyfriend loves them though so we will have them in the cupboards at some point.

Whats your traditional Sunday lunch?
Turkey, roast potatoes, pigs in blankets, roast vegetables, Yorkshire puddings (which taste even more amazing when I go back to my mum and dads in Yorkshire), stuffing, and extra thick gravy. Soooo good!

Christmas Day Fashion
Ever since I can remember we have always got quite glammed up on Christmas Day. I normally get quite a lot of clothes for Christmas so I have a lot to choose from. I will just wear PJ's all day on Boxing Day though.

What is your favourite Christmas song?
Without a doubt it is Mariah Carey, All I Want For Christmas is You. I know it's cheesy but I just can't get enough of it over the festive period. In close second comes The Pogues, Fairytale of New York.

What is your favourite Christmas Film?
I have too many to name just one favourite but some of them are Miracle on 34th Street, Elf, The Santa Clause and It's a Wonderful Life.

Open presents before or after lunch?
Always before! We always get up really early!

I really enjoyed doing this tag and it was so lovely to do something different to a beauty post. Massive thnks to Georgina for creating this tag. Definitely go check out her post here, it definitely gets me into the Christmas spirit!
I tag all of you lovelies to to do this tag, I would love to see all of your answers. 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fab tag, I need to get around to doing it x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the C word is Christmas and not something else! hehe

    Great tag, might give it a go myself at some point. I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year, I'm feeling very festive I must say! :)

    http://www.mrjoiee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x