Thursday 17 October 2013

A little update...

Hello lovelies! I'm guessing that by the lack of posts and my constant harping on twitter, you will knows that I'm currently away! I'm on a two week holiday and have been looking forward to it for so long! I was going to schedule some posts for whilst I'm away but I wanted to take a real break. To do that I just blogged as I normally would in the run up to my holidays and then have just left it for two weeks. The only post that has been scheduled, is this one. I'm back at the end of this month so blogging/tweeting will resume normal service but until then I shall be laying on a beach, strawberry daiquiri in hand, reading and not having a care in the world! I've got so,e quite exciting reviews coming up when I'm back, which I hope you will enjoy :)

Speak to you all in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x