Tuesday 24 September 2013

Sleek Vintage Romance Palette

Now that Autumn has firmly graced us with its presence, I've been switching up my makeup for more seasonal offerings. The main thing that I change is my lipstick and eyeshadow. The most recent autumnal palette on the market is Sleek's Vintage Romance, and let me tell you, it is an absolute beauty!!

The first thing that caught my eyes was the absolutely stunning box on the outside. It's adorned with rusty coloured leaves and gold accents that just screams Autumn. It's one of those boxes that it's a shame the discard of it because it is just so pretty, so much so that I've kept it on top of my drawers as I just love it so much! I don't want to go into too much in regards to the packaging because I'm pretty sure that everyone is aware of Sleek's matte black, sturdy packaging. However, I will say that these are the best palettes for travel in my opinion as they are so sturdy and have a full size mirror which makes application the go such an ease.

Lets move onto the shades.Wow. They are just stunning. From golds and bronzes, to berries and blacks. There's definitely something for everyone in this collection and its one that will take you right through the seasons. It's also great for those who want prefer to wear neutrals but want something with a little extra oomph! I'm  neutrals girl at heart but am making a more concious effort to incorporate more colour into my look and this the palette for that! With the inclusion of deeper berry tones, adding a splash of colour into  your look is extremely easy with this palette. 

Pretty in Paris: A bright metallic silver.
Meet in Madrid: A bright muted gold shade.
Court in Cannes: Cool toned bronze.
Lust in L.A: A hybrid between bronze and olive green.
Romance in Rome: A matte navy blue base with blue glitter.
Propose in Prague: The only true matte in the whole palette. A mid red tone brown.
Vow in Venice: A beautiful cranberry shade that is a very good for MAC's Cranberry.
Marry in Monte Carlo: Similar to Vow in Venice but with a purple tone.
Honeymoon in Hollywood: A matte berry base with silver glitter.
Bliss in Barcelona: Duo-chrome purple.
Forever in Florence: Blackened purpled with silver glitter.
Love in London: Matte black with silver glitter.

Overall, I LOVE this palette and can see it getting plenty of use throughout autumn and winter. It has great variety of shades and formulas which for £7.99 is pretty amazing! This palette is available from Sleek's website and from Superdrug stores :)


*I'm looking for some people to guest post for me whilst I'm on holiday next month. If you're interested, you can email me at retrolove17@hotmail.co.uk*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x