Sunday 25 August 2013

Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation Fragrance

First of all, I need to apologise to all of you. I haven't been posting as often as I would have liked here on RL but sometimes life just gets in the way of things and unfortunately my blog has been nothing short of neglected. I have also just been offered a full time job which I'm starting on Tuesday, so I am unsure of when I'm going to be able to blog, but I will definitely fit it in somewhere. Anyway, apologies aside, lets get on with the post...

A few days ago I shared with you a stunning scent which was Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. Well, as I 
said in that post I couldn't choose just one and picked three, and have another to show you today. I won't go into all the ins and outs of picking the fragrance and telling you the story about the new store in Manchester as I wrote about it in quite a lot of details in my previous post which you can read here :)

Victoria's Secret Mango Madness Fragrance
Mango Temptation is one of those scents that I think everyone and their nan will love. Obviously the main thing you will smell is mangoes but it seems to ave a little more depth to it. I can't quite put my finger on it but it seems as thought there is a darker tone to it if you catch my drift. I think that this scent is perfect for daytime wear as it isn't over powering but is enough to be noticed. It's lovely fruity fragrance lasts all day and it was still detectable after around 7 hours wear, which is pretty bloody amazing for a body spray.

I would definitely recommend this to every single one of you, and even if this scent isn't for you there are plenty of others to choose from, and I have one more to share with you.

These are available from all Victoria's Secret stores, although the UK doesn't have a site where you can purchase items, the US does have a site so you can get them there if you don't have a store near you. They retail for £11 each, three for £24 or five for £30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x