Tuesday 13 August 2013

Birthday FOTD

Monday 12th August was my 21st Birthday. I absolutely, bloody love birthdays, I just think they're so much fun. I had done most of my celebrating at the weekend so Monday was a fairly quiet affair with just me and Olly going for a meal and cocktails in town, but I thought I would do a Face Of The Day, as I haven't done one in a while. 


Base:

Eyes:
Look Beauty Brow Perfect

Lips:

Hair:
Styled with GHD Original Flat Iron
Moroccan Oil
Aussie Hi-Hold Hi-Shine Hairspray

I didn't do anything too drastic as I wasn't going on a full on night out. but I still wanted a little more glamour than my average everyday look. I really like the look that I wore and think that I'm going to start wearing it more often :) 

Don't forget, I'm currently holding a summer giveaway which you can enter here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x