Tuesday 9 July 2013

Top 10 Under £10: The Summer Edition

I really enjoy posts which show a bloggers top products, although they're not very healthy for my banck balance! I thought that today I would show you my top 10 products under £10 that are my favourites for the summer season.

Here are my Top 10...


1: Sleek Snapshots Palette:
This palette, which is part of Sleek's permanent collection, has the greatest range of shadows for summer. It has a few neutrals for a really simple eye, and some fabulous bright shades for a more exotic look. I love to wear the neutral shades with a tiny bit of the bright shades on my lower lashline for a flash of colour.

2: Bourjois Bronzing BB Cream:
I'm all over the bronzing products this year, and this has to be one of my favourites. It's more like a gel than a cream and is perfect for adding to your regular base product and adding a little more warmth.

3: Amazing Shine Lashes:
I love these lashes! They feel so lightweight and natural on my lids so are perfect for those nights out in the summer when it's warmer than expected. However, these can be hard to find but I have found them in most fancy dress shops and markets.

4: MUA Powder Blush in Lolly:
This is a lovely candy orange shade and is one of those that will suit all skin tones. It looks lovely with bronzer and is so natural on the skin. This blush also helps to achieve a natural looking contour which is an added bonus!

5: 17 Wild Metallics Cream:
I have this in the shade Wilde Nude and Wild Bronze, both of which are beautiful neutral shades. These are both really natural looking and look really subtle on the eye. They also withstand the heat despite being a cream product.

6: Maybelline Colour Sensation Vivids in Fuchsia Flash: 
Who doesn't love a neon pink lipstick? The formula of these lipsticks is so creamy and long lasting that they make into my top 10 for that reason alone. The colour of this one is so ridiculously bright that it just screams summer. The neon pink goes extremely well with a tan and looks lovely on most skin tones.

7: Kiko long Lasting Lipliner in 714 Pink Iguana:
This liner goes extremely well with the aforementioned lipstick. It makes my lips look full, and perfectly proportioned. The colour is also one that you can wear alone and it looks like you are wearing a matte lipstick.

8: Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner in Nude:
Every blogger and their mum has this liner. I think black is far too harsh for the warmer months so this is my go to shade in summer. It really helps to make my eyes look awake, and it helps to combat the redness that comes with hayfever.

9: Palmer's Natural Bronze Lotion:
Until I go on my holidays in October, a false tan will have to do due to not having any outside space at my flat. Although my review of this wasn't a rave one, I have since found that this is the easiest tan to apply and one of the most natural looking. 

10: No7 Hair Protecting Spritz:
Anyone who has coloured hair needs this in their life! It's a beautiful lightweight protecting oil which shades your hair from the UV rays. It is also waterproof, so if your going on holiday this is perfect as you can still use it around the pool and on the beach.

So that has been my Top 10 under £10 for summer. I would love to know if you use any of these products, or what your summer essentials are?

1 comment:

  1. Great picks, I think the MUA blushes are fantastic. They are so pretty and pigmented I have Marshmallow and Cupcake and I love them x

    prettylittlefashionistaxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x