Tuesday 4 June 2013

Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer

Hello! What a lovely summers day we are having! I hope that you're all enjoying the blue skies and have waved a firm goodbye to the dark gloomy grey skies that we are so used to! So as I've said before, out comes the sun and out comes the bronzer! Here is another product that I'm sure you will enjoy...

A few days ago, I shared with you the amazing Bronzing Primer from Bourjois which I've been loving so far, but this next product has taken top spot in my daily routine. If like me, you love a good bronzing routine then this is the perfect bronzing powder for you. 
Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer


The Maxi Delight Bronzer is a deep tan shade with tiny flecks of golden shimmer running through it. When I first saw this in store and on a few blogs, I instantly dismissed it as I thought it was too dark for my medium skin tone. How wrong was I? On a recent trip to Boots, I took a quick swatch of this and was surprised by how well it matched my skin. The deep tones actually looked very natural and the golden flecks added a nice glow without looking like I was at an Under 18's club night in 2006 and had gone a bit wild with the shimmer spray (ashamedly, I'm guilty of this). 

There is currently only one shade available, 02 for olive and deep skin tones. This is where I was a little dubious about buying it, but after testing I just thought "What the heck?!". I like to apply this with my Real Techniques Blush Brush, and lightly dust it all over my face after the  rest of my make up is complete. This makes me look really healthy and glowing, which is what we all like in the summer. Applied with a light hand this bronzer can still be perfect for those paler skin tones to myself, and would add a lovely warmth to those with darker skin tones. Definitely an all rounder.
Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer


As with all Bourjois bronzing products this does have a scent to it. I have seen people say that this is the same as chocolate bronzer that Bourjois is famous for. However, I have to say, I think that this is more tropical as I find it leans slightly towards a Coconut scent, which I really enjoy.

I would definitely recommend this as that perfect summer product, and it is one that I will definitely be taking on my holidays later on this year. 
This is available from both Boots and Superdrugs for £8.99 but is currently on offer in Boots for £6.99

Bloglovin Twitter Facebook Tumblr
P.S Due to the demise of GFC I would love it if you could follow me on any of the above sites as I don't want to lose any you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x