Sunday 30 June 2013

Adios Google Reader

I'm sure you're all aware by no that today is the last day of Google Reader. It has been no secret for a few months that July 1st would be the day that Google would pull the plug on this, something which I'm very disappointed in! 
I love how easy it is to use and its simplistic layout. However, I have been enjoying using other platforms to read the blogs I love, which is something I have been learning to do since I learnt of the demise of GR. So, with this in mind, and because I really would hate to lose any of you, I thought I would leave you some of my links so that you can still read my posts. Without further ado, here's where you will be able to find me:


I would love it if you could take a look on any of these links and give a me a follow. I love having you all as readers and it would be such a shame to lose any you, as you're all like my blogging family. I would also love it if you could send me your links too, so that I don't miss any of your posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x