Tuesday 23 April 2013

Bravo Boots, Bravo.

Firstly, let me say HELLO! You may have noticed that things have been quite on the blog front for me recently. Well let me just say exams. I'm in my final year of university and having handed in my dissertation a the end of march and having a few days rest, revision has now taken over and blogging has had to take a bit of a back seat. Fear not, everything will be back to normal very, very soon.

On to the post. Today whilst browsing the aisles of Boots, a personal hobby of mine, I couldn't help but notice small changes. Once I had got my head around this, I noticed exactly what the changes were. Their beauty department has expanded! In my local branch (Manchester's Market Street for those wondering) has had considerable changes to it. In particular, Nails. There were a lot of brands that normally had small (very, very small) sections in the aisle where you would normally find the false nails and eyelashes. But now have found themselves with full stands. I was so impressed, that I found myself taking a few sneaky pictures.
Sally Hansen, Revlon Nails, Models Own
I especially liked the inclusion of a stand for Revlon Nails and Sally Hansen. I have only ever seen these in very small quantities so it was nice to see that there are more shades out there other than the ones that are normally available.
There were also many items I saw that made their sneaky little way onto my wish list. The Revlon nail duos (I'm not sure of their actual name) look amazing and I cant wait to add them to my collection. I had seen these one a few blogs but had never actually seen them in the flesh so it was nice to see how beautiful they actually are.
I had also heard that Sinful Colours were making their way onto the Boots stands. I have seen these on quite a few American blogs and in Sally's when my mum was buying them for her salon, but have never tried them. I did pick up two colours today, after looking through the huge amount of shades that they have.


Overall, I'm so pleased that nail products finally have full size stands, and are now amongst the likes of Essie and Models Own. I can't wait to see what other goodies Boots have in store for us.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a browser of Boots as well, I could literally spend hours there! The one in the town centre where I live is rubbish though, I don't think I've even seen any Sally Hansen nail varnishes in it :(

    Hannah x
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x