Saturday 23 February 2013

Casual FOTD

Sometimes, when I do my makeup I really like how it turns out, and other days I hate the way it looks but don't have time to re-do it. Today, I was getting ready to go meet a friend in town and I was quite pleased with the way my makeup turned out so I thought that I would do a quick FOTD. 


Products Used:
Nivea Primer
Witch Anti-Blemish BB Cream (I'm still on my foundation ban)
MAC MSF in Medium
MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
Sleek Rose Gold Blush
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette (Foxy, Tease and YDK)
Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara
MAC Kohl Pencil in Teddy
Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer (to highlight)
Rimmel Kate Matte Lipsticks in 101

I didn't realise that I used quite so many products on a daily basis, but this is my everyday makeup. I quite like this look but will more than likely change it in a few days or weeks.

What is your everyday makeup look?

4 comments:

  1. Your lipstick shade is perfect! I adore it! You look lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your makeup looks so beautiful! I love using my Naked 2 palette, I feel like it never lets me down! And the Sleek Rose Gold blush looks amazing on you. I wish the Sleek blushes were easier to come by in the States!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :) The Naked2 palette is a life saver! x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x