Saturday 19 January 2013

Look Beauty Haul

I'm sure many of you will know that Look Beauty have a half price sale on at the minute, and like many others I got really giddy as I added a few items to my online basket. I often swatch products at the Look Beauty stand in Superdrug but very rarely buy anything so I thought that the half price sale would be a perfect opportunity to try something new.

Here's what I purchased:

Make Me Blush in Sculpt:
I don't really have any blusher that are a sort of taupe colour, so this is definitely welcome to my collection. Although it has a shimmer to it I'm hoping this will help to finish off my contouring look.

Holiday Glow in Ibiza:
I don't actually have many bronzers in my collection so this again is a welcome addition. The only other bronzer I do have is my beloved MAC Matte Bronze, so this shimmer bronzer is a world away from that. I'm hoping that I will like this enough to take this away with me later on in the year.

Fresh Cheeks Cream Blusher in Guava:
I'm a full blown love affair with cream blushers at the minute so couldn't resist adding another to my collection. This is a peachy/pink colour that looks as though it will give quite a dewy finish.

Double Hit Lip in Pink Punch:
I've looked at these in store and could never decide which colour to get so I just sort of played lucky dip and picked any of them. I haven't tested this out yet but I definitely know it's neon. Hopefully this will look ok when applied

Nail Polish in Petticoat:
I didn't really need another nude nail polish but I couldn't resist this little beauty. I really like the formula of these nail polish and judging by the ones that I already have in my collection, so I'm looking forward to using this.

So that was the little haul that I purchased, and I will definitely be doing individual reviews of each of these items. Did you purchase anything from Look Beauty's half price sale? What's your favourite product of their's? 

You can find Look Beauty here or in selected Superdrug stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x