Saturday 1 September 2012

Witch Anti Blemish BB Cream

A few days ago I posted about the Witch Anti-Blemish face primer which I'm loving so far, but I also bought the BB cream to go with it...

A couple of months ago everyone was asking "what exactly is BB cream?" and now everyone is like "oh, another BB cream? zzzzzz" But fear not lovelies, this Beauty Balm is like no other! 

This cream from the new anti blemish cosmetics range from Witch only comes in one shade which is not light enough to be suitable for fair skin, but is not dark enough for olive or medium skin tones. For reference, I'm a MAC NW20 and this suits me fine. It is a little pink toned in colour but with plenty of blending, I find that this gives a subtle glow that most other BB Creams don't really give. 

As with most other BB Creams on the market this offers a light coverage, SPF 15, is brightening and moisturising, but this contains witch hazel which prevents and treats any blemishes that you have, or are forming. The formula is lovely and creamy, and is perfect for those who don't like the full coverage of foundation. 



The first time I tested this out, it looked like it didnt sit very well on my skin, although blended fully, it just looked a little wet. However, after a few minutes it does dry to a lovely, natural and dewy finish. I like to set this with a light powder just to prolong wear, but this is down to personal preference.

Witch Anti Blemish BB Cream is available from superdrug stores and online for £6.99 


Have you tried this? Let me know what you think of it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x