Monday 27 August 2012

Witch Anti Blemish Primer

When I was in the skincare aisle of superdrug last week I noticed Cosmetics mixed in with all the skincare products. My initial thought was that someone had picked these up and then decided they didnt want them, and lazily put them back wherever they wanted (a massive pet hate of mine). No. Witch have now branched out into the cosmetic world!

I picked up the Anti Blemish Skin Perfecting Primer, because lets face it, anything that claims to clear up the skin whilst making you look your best is going to be a winner. 

The upright bottle and pump is a really handy product to use as it minimises mess and is easy to control how much product you use. I think its much better packaging than the standard squeezy tubes that primer normally comes in. It's also great for travel as it is so sturdy and practically break free. 




The actual product is a thick gel like consistency which should be approached with the less is more sort of attitude as a little really does go a a long way, but I suppose it is all down to personal preference. 
It's light on the skin and is extremely hydrating, which dries to a matte finish, creating a perfect base for your foundation or powder. 

I found this product to wear for around the 6-7 hour mark before any signs of oil crept up, but a little touch up of powder and all was fine. This primer kept my base looking fresh all day, as I didn't experience any patches.

Overall, I would recommend this primer to anyone with oily, combination, or blemish prone skin, as this really does work and is purse friendly.

Anti Blemish Primer 30ml is £6.99 but it is currently half price at £3.49 in Superdrug.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x