Monday 20 August 2012

Two more to add to the collection...

This weekend my boyfriend treated me to two MAC Lipsticks, and in my head I was going through all the possibilities that I could get but just couldnt decide. 

I eventually settled on Fanfare and Lady Danger. These were the two that just stood out to me in the display although there were many others that I was lusting after. However, I thought these two would be a nice addition to my collection as I dont have anything quite like either of these.


Fanfare is a pinky nude colour in the tube but on my lips its a slighty deeper nude that almost rose coloured. I love this for everyday, and think that it makes my lips look really healthy. This colour would be lovely for all skin tones but would super lush on paler toned lovelies. Fanfare is a cremesheen formula so is really moisturising on the lips, but is still really pigmented.

Lady Danger is the complete opposite of Fanfare. This is the brightest red lipstick anyone could ever own. I have red lipsticks in my collection but nothing as beautiful as this. Imagine the red version of Morange and that image you have in your head, is Lady Danger. Again, like Fanfare, this is prefect for all skin tones. The formula of this is a matte one, so whilst its not drying on the lips like most other matte lipsticks, it does cling to the dry patches on the lips so a healthy pout is a must!

I'm in love with MAC lipsticks and will continue to buy them in the future. 




Do you have any of these lipsticks? Any recommendations? 

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh i love both of those, especially Fanfare!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, can't wait to wear it again! X

      Delete
  2. Fanfare looks gorgeous although I really love Lady Danger - its a properly classic lip colour! And it looks amazing! I want it so much right now haha!

    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fanfare really is a beautiful colour, I'd definitely recommend it xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I want Fanfar so badly I love neutral rose coloured pinks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x