Saturday 25 August 2012

Pinspiration #1



Hello Lovelies,

I've become more and more obsessed with Pinterest lately, with all the lovely and wonderful thing on there, it's hard not to fall in love with it! 

Through all of the different categories on Pinterest, I've felt inspired by some of the pictures, quotes and DIY on there. So, this is the start of my "Pinspiration". Each week I will share what I have loved on there, and if I have tried any of the DIY's on there, I will share them with you too.

So here it goes...
♥DIY Garland..Simple Pillows..Decorative Pictures
♥Quotes that couldn't be more true
 There have been many other things on Pinterest that have stood out to me, but these above are just the ones that I thought were a great way to start this new series.

If you are on Pinterest, please send me your links, I love looking at all the different boards and pins, and let me know if you have had any "Pinspirations"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x