Wednesday 8 August 2012

I'm now on Pinterest!

Just a quick post to let you know that I'm finally on Pinterest! How have I not needed this website any sooner. There are so many ideas and interesting things on there to try (or swoon over if your not the creative type). 

I also really like that its a different sort of atmosphere from blogging or YouTube as, although there are many of the well known gurus on there, its also an opportunity for everyone to share what they know without the needs for thousands and thousands of followers. 

If you fancy having a peek at some of the things ive been lusting over and pinning on there then you can find my profile here.

Are you on pinterest? Send me your links :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x