Saturday 7 July 2012

MUA Undressed Palette.

Fancy having your very own exact dupe of Urban Decays famous Naked Palette for just £4? Yes? Well then look no further than MUA's Undressed palette. 

This palette offers every variety of neutral colour that you will ever need to create a range of neutral and smokey eye looks. Every shade in this palette is pretty much an exact dupe of all of the shades in the Naked palette. 

I love this palette as I love nothing more than a everyday neutral eye. Then transforming that into a sultry smokey eye for nights out.

The colours in this palette are perfectly pigmented and pack a real punch when applied to the eye, certainly rivalling that of high end brands. 




I'd definitely recommend this palette to everyone, especially those who lust after the Naked palette but are on a budget.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x