Tuesday 5 June 2012

Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti

The blogging world has been going wild for the Revlon Lip Butters, with almost every beauty blogger and youtuber talking about them.

I've been after one of these for a while but have never been able to decide on a colour, but I eventually settled on Tutti Frutti. This is a bright orange shade with a coral hue, which gives the perfect summer colour to lips.

Revlon Lip Butters are designed to give soft lips at the same time as irresistible colour, and they certainly don't disappoint. I'm definitely going to have to buy more of these colours. They're perfect for the summer because they're not too heavy or cakey on the lips. The soft formula also means that instead of clinging and highlighting any dry patches on your lips, it actually nourishes them, giving you the silky soft lips that every girl deserves.

Overall, I love these so much! I didn't think I'd get the hype to be honest but they really are well worth the money.



Do you have  any of the Revlon lip Butters? Let me know what you think of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x