Sunday 24 June 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo

If your a fan of MAC paintpots, then go buy yourself a couple of these beauties. My MAC paintpots in 'Painterly' and 'Soft Ochre' are nearing the end of their life and to be honest I was debating re purchasing due to the hefty price tag but then the launch of these pots from maybelline were launched and I thought I'd give them a try.

The colours that I purchased were 'Eternal Gold' and 'On and On Bronze'. The formula of these little pots is soft and creamy that wont crease even after hours of wear. However, f you do tend to have oily lids, a primer is a must! I think what makes these so good is the fact that you can use them for multiple purposes. For example, they can be used on their own for a wash of colour, as a base for eyeshadows, or as a liner. I especially like the bronze as a liner as an alternative to my usual black it makes my eyes look more awake.


I'm definitely going to be buying the rest of the shades simply because they are so beautiful to work with and at £4.99 each they're not going to break the bank.

Let me now what you think of these beauties if you've tried them. Oh and I should mention hat the pictures I took were on a train so they're not the best quality :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x