Sunday 10 June 2012

MAC Heavenly Creatures Collection 2012


Once again MAC are launching a new collection, I don't know if its just me but these collections seem to be coming round like no-ones business. However, I'm so excited about this mineral collection.

Here is what will be included:
Image Courtesy of MAC Cosmetics


Mineralize Eyeshadows
Aurora - Peach, green, and brown melange
Magnetic Attraction - Orange, pink and gold melange
Neo Nebula - Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange
Universal Appeal - Gold, bronze and violet melange
Invincible Light - Icy white, lavender and warm gold melange
Earthly - Beige, peach and cool brown melange
Water - Yellow, lime green and blue melange
Bright Moon - Grey, silver and icy green melange
Sky - Green gold, turquoise and cobalt melange

Mineralize Blush 
Solar Ray - Peach and gold melange
Ring of Saturn - Terracotta and gold melange
Stratus - Amethyst and golden brown melange
Supernova - Magenta and burnt gold melange

Mineralize Skinfinish 
Earthshine - Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects
Light Year - Peachy pink with gold shimmer
Star Wonder - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
Center of the Universe - Coral with gold shimmer

Lipsticks
Pleasureseeker - Creamy peach (Glaze) (repromote)
Cut a Caper - Mid-tone peachy pink (Lustre) (repromote)
Venus - Sheer yellow pink with pearlized pigments (Lustre)
Fire Sign - Red-pink (Lustre)
Cusp of Dawn - Beige pink (Lustre)

Cremesheen Lip Glass 
Celestial Kiss - Pale cool peach
Strictly Plutonic - Mid-tone pink brown
Meteoric - Mid-tone vibrant coral
Astral - Bright yellow pink
Galaxy Rose - Mid-tone violet pink

Theres definitely quite a few things I want from this collection, especially Neo Nebula, Center of the Universe, and Cut a Caper. I know many people will be be so excited about the repromote of Cut of Caper, me being one of those.

This collection launches on the 5th July in America, so hopefully the UK shouldnt be too far behind!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is SO exciting! Lots of things I want!!

    Jazmine
    x

    theglitterfairyuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know, I get paid tomorrow and I'm trying to save it all so I can buy a few things from the collection xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x