Sunday 10 June 2012

Ear Cuffs: Crazy or Cool?

After setting my eyes on the Topshop spiked necklace many months ago, I knew I wanted it. As per usual I couldnt get my hands on it. 

I was searching for it on eBay when I found the 'ear cuffs' which were something completely new to me. To be honest I really wasn't sure if this was a trend for me and I hadnt seen them on many people so didnt really know what to expect from them. 

I had kind of forgotten about these until I went into New Look a few days ago and saw this one. It was only £4.00 which I thought was a bargain and just couldn't resist. Once I had bought this i then went into H&M and found the perfect spiked necklace to go with it.

Surprisingly, the ear cuffs are really easy and comfortable to wear. I think they're a really easy way to add alternative style to your accessories and allows you to step out of your comfort zone bit by bit.

What do you think of these, crazy or cool? Let me know if you have any of these i'm definitely on the hunt for some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x