Sunday 6 May 2012

Sleek Ultra Mattes Brights Palette

I'm sure you all know how much I love a good Sleek palette and I certainly couldn't wait to try out this beauty!

Anyone who's tried a Sleek palette will know how each of their palettes consist of both shimmer and matte shades. I like this about them but I couldn't resist seeing what an entire matte palette would be like.

Safe to say I wasn't disappointed with this palette. The colours are so amazing and couldn't have been released at a better time as these are great for the spring summer months. 
However, not all of the colours are as pigmented as the look in pan form. I was so impressed with the pigmentation of Cricket and Bolt and cant wait to create a look with these. Dragonfly and Strike were also a big hit with me. The ones I was not so impressed with was Sugarlite, Floss and Crete, all of which looked so good in the palette but actually go on quite sheer, and are really not buildable. 
I do love this palette and the colours are amazing, and will be easy to create a variety of different looks with.
In addition to this palette, Sleek have also released a palette that is also full of mattes but a darker version. Im hoping to get my hands on this too! 





Let me know if theres any makeup looks you would like me to try out with this palette? Do you have this palette or the other mattes version, would love to know what you think about them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x