Thursday 31 May 2012

MUA Lip Products Haul

As you all know, I'm a massive fan of the brand MUA and cant resist a few bargain buys from them. 

This time was a whole order of lip products to add to my ever growing collection. Firstly, I got 5 different lipsticks in shade 5, 12, Bare, Juicy, and Nectar. 

I'd been after Bare, Juicy and Nectar for a while but my nearest superdrug's doesn't ever have them  in and I was a little cautious about buying them online just in case I hated them. But at a pound each it was hardly going to be money wasted if I didn't like them. Definitely money well spent as they are the perfect summer colours.
Shade 5 and 12 were always ones that I had seen in store but there were only ever grubby looking ones left. I really love these colours because they're quite unique really. These are more like a gloss than a lipstick as they have a sheer finish to them. But unlike a gloss they have the perfect even finish thats non sticky, but with plenty of shine to them.
The final product I bought was the LipBoom in OMG. This is a true peach with a strong pink hue running through it. The matte lipstick is perfect on its own for an effortless bright lip, but with the gloss it really makes your lips look voluminous. The gold and pink sparkles in the gloss add a really nice and different look to this colour.




Do any of you have any of these colours? What do you think of the LipBooms? Let me know beauties. 

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this brand atm, the lip boom in Doin Good is a lovely colour, i've been wearing it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had my first ever MUA purchase this week, the eye primer and I am SO IMPRESSED! I would almost say it is better than UD's?! Honestly think I would have ignored this brand before but now I will definitely be going back, + these colours are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x