Tuesday 17 April 2012

Sleek Sunset Palette



Another buy from Sleek (I swear I'm obsessed!) This time in the form of the Sunset palette. 




Just like my Storm palette, I picked one up that doesn't have any names on the film so I cant actually tell you what the colours are :(
I love the colours in this palette, although all on the same sort of spectrum (aside from the blue) they are all so diverse and can be used to create a multitude of looks. 
This palette isn't for those who don't like their brights though as the colours are really pigmented and are as true on the skin as they are in the pan. The range of colours though will take you right through those warm summer nights to those crisp autumn days.
Going to create some lush looks with these colours.

Hope you all love this palette as much as I do.
If you have any questions about any of the products that are on my bog please feel free to ask :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo looks a nice palette! May have to have a sneaky purchase! Great blog, am now following xx tilldazzled.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much for the follow :) I'm glad I purchased this palette, I wasn't sure at first because some of the colours are so similar, but it's now my best friend! X

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x