Tuesday 17 April 2012

Sleek Oh So Special Palette

This was always next on my list and I couldn't resist this little beauty when I noticed my local superdrug had it in stock!




Swatches: Top Row l-r Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate
Bottom Row l-r Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped Up, Noir


Again, I'm still a little disappointed that the waffle design has gone but the front design of the large swirly font has remained the same on this palette. 
The colours in this palete are so pretty and are great for everyday or a night out, endless looks will be created with these shades. With a nice mix of shimmer and matte, light and dark, theres something for everyone.

Do you have this palette? What's your favourite Sleek palette? Created any looks with these palettes? Let me know beauties :)

P.S Gateau reminds me of the "Rose Gold" shade of blusher, BONUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x