Wednesday 18 April 2012

Girl on Fire Makeup Look

Ok so I know I'm like the millionth person to do a makeup look called the Girl on Fire, but I thought that this was a really fitting name for this look which has been a favourite of mine for some time.


For this look I used Sleeks Sunset palette, Mac Fluidline Liner in Blacktrack, and Eylure Lashes. I really like this look because of the use of colour. It's not too out there but is a great way to inject some colour into your look. I think this look would also look great with matte colours for a different  variation.

Hope you enjoy beauties :)

Have any of you done a look similar to this? Any suggestions to improve the look? 

2 comments:

  1. This is really good make-up but the blur... :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yeah my cameras not the greatest and these were the best pictures that came out. Thankfully I have a new camera on order :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x