Saturday 28 April 2012

Collection Lipsticks: The perfect brights?



Mango Tango and Sweet Tart



I love a good lip product, as you all know and these are actually some of my favourites.

Now that the seasons are changing I want to change my lip look from dark to bright. This brand is the perfect way to do that.
I already have quite a collection of products from this brand so I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed with them. These lip products, even the matte ones, are really really moisturising on the lips. All of the shades give great colour pay off too.

The two shades I got were Mango Tango and Sweet Tart, both on the pink scale but two very different types of pink.
I love these lipsticks and at their bargain price (currently 2 for £4.99 in superdrug) they're not going to break the bank even at everyday use.

Mango Tango is ultra bright, and does not look as scary on the lips as it may look in the tube to some people. It will look so cute on a hot summers day with neutral makeup.

Sweet Tart isn't really a colour I would normally go for as its quite a girly pink. But after swatching the tester in store I couldn't wait to get this home!




Do you have any of these lipsticks? Any that you would recommend? Let me know lovelies :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the pink sweet tart colour, I usually go for reds but I might try this for summer.

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x