Monday 30 April 2012

After exam shopping












Today after my exam, I thought I needed some well earned retail therapy so off I went into town. Much to the disappointment of my bank card. oops.

As always I couldn't resist the cosmetics that are on offer practically everywhere! Also the clothes too... but I justified that I had just started a new job and needed some new work clothes :) Luckily it's a casual dress company so I can pretty wear what I like and didn't need to buy any smart business clothes.


Here's a list of everything I bought:
Sleek Ultra Matte Brights Palette
Rescue Oil
MUA Lipgloss in Shade 2
MUA Clear Mascara (used as a brow gel)
MUA Blush in Shade 1
Barry M Nail Paint in Silvery Lilac
Barry M Nail Paint in Copper
MAC Kohl Eyeliner in Teddy
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium

My poor bank balance but I know I'll definitely get alot of use out of all of these. After using them I will do individual reviews on the products. I think Im going to have to curb my spending habit ^_^

Hope you enjoy lovelies :)

If you have any of these products I would really love to know what you think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x