Wednesday 21 March 2012

FOTD: First Day of Spring

Hello Lovelies, so as yesterday was the first official day of spring I thought I would share with you what my makeup was like.

My Everyday Spring Makeup: Neutral eye with bright lips
I just did my everyday makeup but with a slight splash of colour to make it a bit more spring friendly. The products I used were NYC all day long foundation in fair, Collection2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in fair, Sleek Contour Kit in Light, Sleek au naturel palette, Maybelline eyestudio gel liner in black, Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara, NYC lisptick in Blue Rose, then a setting spray over the top.

I think that the bright pink lipstick adds an extra dimension to the neutral everyday look. This could easily be updated for the night with a darker shadow to create more a smokey eye look and some falsies.
The most amazing lipstick Iown at the minute: NYC in Blue Rose

I'd love too see your spring makeup looks lovelies so let me know if you've done one and ill check it out :)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting beauty :)

I love to reply to all of the comments you leave, and I love reading them x